Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:36 pm
Log in

I forgot my password


The Clan Switch

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should we get our best members and merge with DIP?

7% 7% 
[ 1 ]
93% 93% 
[ 13 ]
 
Total Votes : 14

Re: The Clan Switch

Post by BanHamma on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:37 am

Just heard about this "business" today from a fellow Panda (whom i didnt recognize sry). Had to check it out.
I feel that it is fine for us to establish an "affiliation" between the two parties, but to engage in selective transfer of "good players" to the other clan would be unspeakable! It is like asking to lose all rep from Pandemonium. I can already imagine people saying, "oh you wear the Pandemonium clan emblem, that must mean you are not good, because all good players have been transferred to D.i.P.". And guess what, the minute you pwn them, they scream "hacks", using the prior statesmen as a basis and a justification for their claim. Just my two cents.

BanHamma
Commoner
Commoner

Posts : 364
Join date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clan Switch

Post by DaddyAshuu on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:41 am

BanHamma wrote:Just heard about this "business" today from a fellow Panda (whom i didnt recognize sry). Had to check it out.
I feel that it is fine for us to establish an "affiliation" between the two parties, but to engage in selective transfer of "good players" to the other clan would be unspeakable! It is like asking to lose all rep from Pandemonium. I can already imagine people saying, "oh you wear the Pandemonium clan emblem, that must mean you are not good, because all good players have been transferred to D.i.P.". And guess what, the minute you pwn them, they scream "hacks", using the prior statesmen as a basis and a justification for their claim. Just my two cents.

BANN!! See what happens when u stay off the boards and out of CA for a long time!!!!

No..we are not swapping players or moving players around. All we're doing is acknowledging the D.I.P and Farm Team are considered friends with us they will not kick us in their mod games and we will do the same. No bad mouthing them and any problems with a member we take it to their admins and same for us, if they have any problems with one of our members then our admins will take care of it..

DaddyAshuu
Admin

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2010-03-11

http://pandemonium.simplygaming.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clan Switch

Post by BanHamma on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:11 am

DaddyAshuu wrote:
BanHamma wrote:Just heard about this "business" today from a fellow Panda (whom i didnt recognize sry). Had to check it out.
I feel that it is fine for us to establish an "affiliation" between the two parties, but to engage in selective transfer of "good players" to the other clan would be unspeakable! It is like asking to lose all rep from Pandemonium. I can already imagine people saying, "oh you wear the Pandemonium clan emblem, that must mean you are not good, because all good players have been transferred to D.i.P.". And guess what, the minute you pwn them, they scream "hacks", using the prior statesmen as a basis and a justification for their claim. Just my two cents.

BANN!! See what happens when u stay off the boards and out of CA for a long time!!!!

No..we are not swapping players or moving players around. All we're doing is acknowledging the D.I.P and Farm Team are considered friends with us they will not kick us in their mod games and we will do the same. No bad mouthing them and any problems with a member we take it to their admins and same for us, if they have any problems with one of our members then our admins will take care of it..

Lol Daddy! It's the summer so I on more often and am trying to be more active here.
I am glad that we are not doing the whole switcheroo. It seems that word has made surface among some of the hard core TT players, as on several occasions I was plagued with questions and comments considering this "merger". Other than that all seems well, so I can only hope for the best.
And yeah i hope to see you on some more in CA!

_____________________________________________
avatar
BanHamma
Commoner
Commoner

Posts : 364
Join date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clan Switch

Post by gilgamesh993 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:46 pm

BanHamma wrote:
DaddyAshuu wrote:
BanHamma wrote:Just heard about this "business" today from a fellow Panda (whom i didnt recognize sry). Had to check it out.
I feel that it is fine for us to establish an "affiliation" between the two parties, but to engage in selective transfer of "good players" to the other clan would be unspeakable! It is like asking to lose all rep from Pandemonium. I can already imagine people saying, "oh you wear the Pandemonium clan emblem, that must mean you are not good, because all good players have been transferred to D.i.P.". And guess what, the minute you pwn them, they scream "hacks", using the prior statesmen as a basis and a justification for their claim. Just my two cents.

BANN!! See what happens when u stay off the boards and out of CA for a long time!!!!

No..we are not swapping players or moving players around. All we're doing is acknowledging the D.I.P and Farm Team are considered friends with us they will not kick us in their mod games and we will do the same. No bad mouthing them and any problems with a member we take it to their admins and same for us, if they have any problems with one of our members then our admins will take care of it..

Lol Daddy! It's the summer so I on more often and am trying to be more active here.
I am glad that we are not doing the whole switcheroo. It seems that word has made surface among some of the hard core TT players, as on several occasions I was plagued with questions and comments considering this "merger". Other than that all seems well, so I can only hope for the best.
And yeah i hope to see you on some more in CA!

idk why that would be the case... it seems to me that everyone here in this clan wants to stay in this clan, so i dont see a reason for our members to spread this to the ca community. The only thing that comes to my mind is that some of the dip members that brought this whole topic up are still talking about it... someone could enlighten me. I'm saying this cuz i dont want to get dragged into dip's own drama, along with the combined hackusations that we both get. I dont want to be known as two hacker clans coming together... also, iss our buidness.

_____________________________________________
ht-t-p-:-/-/-f-c0-6-.-d-e-v-i-a-n-t-a-r-t-.-n-e-t-/f-s-2-8-/-f-/-2-0-08-/-1-5-1/1/5/Takeover_Stamp_by_JetProwerTheFox.p/ng
avatar
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 2808
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 23
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: The Clan Switch

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum