Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:36 pm
Log in

I forgot my password


Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by DaddyAshuu on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:19 am

So as for today about Mando, QCHunter and Vyrion joining..and there a few others..what say you guys have about them? I looked at the clan rules and didnt see anything about if they left and want to comeback if they were allowed to come back in? I know we let a few guys that left ad come back and leave again then come back. We call tell them that WE still Do not CW alot or even a little...and if theyre fine with that then thats cool if they leave again..BAN for LifE!! No second Chance!! We seem to have quiet a few players who for one reason or another wants to come baack to our clan? We must really be good and don't even know it!!! hahaa

Just a thought...

_____________________________________________


avatar
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 49
Location : Molokai

http://pandemonium.simplygaming.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by sparkvoltage on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:31 pm

I'm totally cool with it.
avatar
sparkvoltage
Super Poster
Super Poster

Posts : 702
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 22
Location : new york city

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by DaddyAshuu on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:41 pm

DaddyAshuu wrote:So as for today about Mando, QCHunter and Vyrion joining..and there a few others..what say you guys have about them? I looked at the clan rules and didnt see anything about if they left and want to comeback if they were allowed to come back in? I know we let a few guys that left ad come back and leave again then come back. We call tell them that WE still Do not CW alot or even a little...and if theyre fine with that then thats cool if they leave again..BAN for LifE!! No second Chance!! We seem to have quiet a few players who for one reason or another wants to come baack to our clan? We must really be good and don't even know it!!! hahaa

Just a thought...

Should we keep it here? or should I move this for everyone to discuss?? Let me know??

_____________________________________________


avatar
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 49
Location : Molokai

http://pandemonium.simplygaming.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by gilgamesh993 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:30 pm

yeah i dont see the harm in letting others discuss.

that rule about letting them come back is just my personal rule... if it were like pwned's situation... he wanted to join his friends clan (understandable) and he wants to come back (considering his history and loyalty with us) i think it's ok for him to come back. but for someone that we havent seen on too often, hasnt really made contact with us, hasnt signed up here... i dont think there's a point in having them come back. and anytime you give them a tryout, as you all should have done if u let three people into the clan, you tell them that we dont cw very often... right?

_____________________________________________
ht-t-p-:-/-/-f-c0-6-.-d-e-v-i-a-n-t-a-r-t-.-n-e-t-/f-s-2-8-/-f-/-2-0-08-/-1-5-1/1/5/Takeover_Stamp_by_JetProwerTheFox.p/ng
avatar
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 2808
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 23
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by DaddyAshuu on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:25 pm

gilgamesh993 wrote:yeah i dont see the harm in letting others discuss.

that rule about letting them come back is just my personal rule... if it were like pwned's situation... he wanted to join his friends clan (understandable) and he wants to come back (considering his history and loyalty with us) i think it's ok for him to come back. but for someone that we havent seen on too often, hasnt really made contact with us, hasnt signed up here... i dont think there's a point in having them come back. and anytime you give them a tryout, as you all should have done if u let three people into the clan, you tell them that we dont cw very often... right?

TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED TO GENERAL FOR OPEN DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!!!

I let Mando back in..I didn't do a try out since he was prior Pande already, you recommend re-trying prior members? If someone see's Mando please tell him to be a bit more active on the site..I haven't accepted Vy or Qc...I try to remember to tell them that we don't CW alot also. maybe if we can add it to the clan app page as well..then ppl who looks at applying will see it too..

Yea, your right..when you talk about what "contributions" have they done for the clan..I can see where it's not "what" they do, but how well..do they listen to our instructions (Like signing up to site and atleast dropping a line to us everyone so often...)If they can't even do that, then if they leave and not atleast a bit active on the website and wants to come back...well..they might need to show a bit more dedication by stopping in and saying hi every once in a while...I know there's not ALOT of Pande players active on the site but you can see "who" stopped by in the last 24 hrs....so if they're in the clan and not active on site or seen to often and gets dropped for inactivity or whatnot and wants back on they'll need to show/tell us why they really want to come back. And I say we have them say it on the website!! and make sure they check in once in a while?? What u guys think?? atleast it'll show some contributions to our clan and topics??


Last edited by DaddyAshuu on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________


avatar
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 49
Location : Molokai

http://pandemonium.simplygaming.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by eafd on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:33 pm

I wonder why more people don't post on the forums...

They meet us in-game, it's not like we're going to bite or anything o_o

It would really be nice to have more members on the forum to show some sort of activity every once in a while...

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 2173
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 106
Location : i'm 99 years old

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by gilgamesh993 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:45 pm

we could be more strict about it... but i feel that's not what we're about, and that's what separates us from other high ranked clans.

_____________________________________________
ht-t-p-:-/-/-f-c0-6-.-d-e-v-i-a-n-t-a-r-t-.-n-e-t-/f-s-2-8-/-f-/-2-0-08-/-1-5-1/1/5/Takeover_Stamp_by_JetProwerTheFox.p/ng
avatar
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 2808
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 23
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by itzjohn on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:22 pm

what up with this mando guy. he leave and come back in. he done that like over 3 times already.
avatar
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Posts : 821
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 25
Location : New York, New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by DaddyAshuu on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:38 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:we could be more strict about it... but i feel that's not what we're about, and that's what separates us from other high ranked clans.

We are just about one of the oldest, coolest, most laid back clans, that I know (and I'm not saying that just because I'm in the clan). Most other clan, requires TS, VENT, CW and a whole bunch of other stuff! All we require is that you signup and be a bit active on the website!!

That and I think we are one of the very few Hard Core Two Tower clans left...


_____________________________________________


avatar
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 49
Location : Molokai

http://pandemonium.simplygaming.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by gilgamesh993 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:06 am

yeah, i guess we're being lenient with mando cuz he was a respected member from before.

and unfortunately, daddy, we still dont even enforce that rule. which kind of reminds me... have we done an inactive kick yet? i remember a while back we wanted to do one, but that server error was always in the way.

_____________________________________________
ht-t-p-:-/-/-f-c0-6-.-d-e-v-i-a-n-t-a-r-t-.-n-e-t-/f-s-2-8-/-f-/-2-0-08-/-1-5-1/1/5/Takeover_Stamp_by_JetProwerTheFox.p/ng
avatar
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 2808
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 23
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by DaddyAshuu on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:29 am

gilgamesh993 wrote:yeah, i guess we're being lenient with mando cuz he was a respected member from before.

and unfortunately, daddy, we still dont even enforce that rule. which kind of reminds me... have we done an inactive kick yet? i remember a while back we wanted to do one, but that server error was always in the way.

Which rule? the sign up on the website one?? I know we try and try but most signup but never comes back to chat..

As for the kick,,i think Spark did one a while back>>

_____________________________________________


avatar
DaddyAshuu
Admin

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 49
Location : Molokai

http://pandemonium.simplygaming.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by eafd on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:20 pm

We did a cleanout about 2-3 weeks ago

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 2173
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 106
Location : i'm 99 years old

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by gilgamesh993 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:31 pm

i didnt notice.

_____________________________________________
ht-t-p-:-/-/-f-c0-6-.-d-e-v-i-a-n-t-a-r-t-.-n-e-t-/f-s-2-8-/-f-/-2-0-08-/-1-5-1/1/5/Takeover_Stamp_by_JetProwerTheFox.p/ng
avatar
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 2808
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 23
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by itzjohn on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:05 am

not sure if this is a good idea.

Give everyone like a 1-2 week notice to sign up on the forum.

Next kick everyone from the clan.

Then ask everyone to send in an application to join agian.
(maybe even re-test everyone)
avatar
itzjohn
Power Poster
Power Poster

Posts : 821
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 25
Location : New York, New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by gilgamesh993 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:57 am

...why?

_____________________________________________
ht-t-p-:-/-/-f-c0-6-.-d-e-v-i-a-n-t-a-r-t-.-n-e-t-/f-s-2-8-/-f-/-2-0-08-/-1-5-1/1/5/Takeover_Stamp_by_JetProwerTheFox.p/ng
avatar
gilgamesh993
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 2808
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 23
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by VenArch on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:41 am

because it's vague and complicated.

_____________________________________________
avatar
VenArch
Admin

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Gil and other high up Admins..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum