Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:36 pm
Log in

I forgot my password


What do i do now?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What do i do now?

Post by xvandish on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:58 am

Nice, my kr ghastly gone up from .87 to .97 in about 1 month

xvandish

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: What do i do now?

Post by eafd on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:21 am

When In this clan, it is important to butt in other people's conversations, make funny jokes, and try not to get rage kicked. Very Happy

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 2173
Join date : 2010-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What do i do now?

Post by LuckyLotto on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:25 am

eafd wrote:When In this clan, it is important to butt in other people's conversations, make funny jokes, and try not to get rage kicked. Very Happy

Lol very true. Looking at threads it gets way off topic because someone just says something randomn -_-
avatar
LuckyLotto
Super Poster
Super Poster

Posts : 578
Join date : 2010-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: What do i do now?

Post by Bee8 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:05 am

eafd wrote:my KDR goes up like every week Very Happy


I OFFICIALLY HAVE BEAT BEE'S POAST COUNT

YOU JUST SPAMMED THIS FORUM.!!!!!!!
avatar
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Posts : 973
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 26
Location : Bomberman's ( )

Back to top Go down

Re: What do i do now?

Post by Bee8 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:07 am

LuckyLotto wrote:
eafd wrote:When In this clan, it is important to butt in other people's conversations, make funny jokes, and try not to get rage kicked. Very Happy

Lol very true. Looking at threads it gets way off topic because someone just says something randomn -_-

and lucky you know "We have more off topic posts becuz of we have eafd... (teh god of spamming) <3 " thats why the topic just goes off..
avatar
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Posts : 973
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 26
Location : Bomberman's ( )

Back to top Go down

Re: What do i do now?

Post by eafd on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:59 am

Bee8 wrote:
LuckyLotto wrote:
eafd wrote:When In this clan, it is important to butt in other people's conversations, make funny jokes, and try not to get rage kicked. Very Happy

Lol very true. Looking at threads it gets way off topic because someone just says something randomn -_-

and lucky you know "We have more off topic posts becuz of we have eafd... (teh god of spamming) <3 " thats why the topic just goes off..

i'm sorry that you're so jealous of my SPAMMING skillz Cool

eafd
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 2173
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 106
Location : i'm 99 years old

Back to top Go down

Re: What do i do now?

Post by Bee8 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:38 pm

eafd wrote:
Bee8 wrote:
LuckyLotto wrote:
eafd wrote:When In this clan, it is important to butt in other people's conversations, make funny jokes, and try not to get rage kicked. Very Happy

Lol very true. Looking at threads it gets way off topic because someone just says something randomn -_-

and lucky you know "We have more off topic posts becuz of we have eafd... (teh god of spamming) <3 " thats why the topic just goes off..

i'm sorry that you're so jealous of my SPAMMING skillz Cool

but i still love the NOBO !
avatar
Bee8
Power Poster
Power Poster

Posts : 973
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 26
Location : Bomberman's ( )

Back to top Go down

Re: What do i do now?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum