Pandemonium
Attention!!
Welcome to the Pandemonium Board you need to contribute daily to this board. It IS a requirement to post atleast 3 or 4 posts a month.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:36 pm

I forgot my password

Ferrari vs Lambourghini

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which sports car do you like?

60% 60% 
[ 3 ]
40% 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Ferrari vs Lambourghini

Post by Pwnedbygunz on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Probably the best known sports cars that we know. When it comes down to these two, its a hard choice for some. I found one post made by banhamma that he likes this car:
This is the ferrari 458 Italia.

Well, no hard feelings but lambourghinis whoop ferraris in every way possible. Let's compare.
Lambourghini Murcielago

Now, here are some facts and why lambos own. The ferrari 458 italia that banhamma likes, I consider that crap (no offense). The all popular lamboughini murciealgo can reach well over 240 mph compared to 202 mph on the ferrari. Plus the look of a lambo is sexy enough for me to waste my cash on. So you decide!!!

Super Poster

http://www.scgamers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Ferrari vs Lambourghini

Post by DannyKorean on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:42 am

u rly even gunna drive 100 mph+? no point

it all bout price and looks haha Razz Razz
DannyKorean
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fongstar- on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:55 am

Okay i doubt that a Lamborghini stock can even break into the 200 mph let alone 240
-Fongstar-
Power Poster
Power Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:11 am

-Fongstar- wrote:Okay i doubt that a Lamborghini stock can even break into the 200 mph let alone 240

Woah, don't doubt the fact baby. It's true man, why would I lie? No, ur wrong fong Sad, it sure can live up to its dream.

Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BanHamma on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:20 am

sigh pawn >_<
ur comparing cars that are in totally different leagues!
most lambos can barely pass 200. the one in your pic is murcialago.
the fastest lambo is prolly the murcialago LP 640-4 SuperVeloce which can reach 211 mph.

ferrari family on the other hand, for performance, not style, take the epitome enzo. top speed ~226 (not sure on the 100% validity because everywhere i check everyone posts different values, higher and lower!). also, consider the more recent ones the Ferrari FXX Evoluzione with a top speed of 240 mph (an improvement off the already impressive 227 mph of fxx!).

the thing is, i feel that for past years, lambo has not outdone itself with their car construction. each new model in the series is jsut like the older one (with the exception of superveloce). thats my major dislike. and also the fanboyism how everyone assumes that lambo is the shit, simply because they are so widespread!

w/e, check this car out, its simply a goddess! Bugatti 16 C Galibier

look for some vids of it on the inside and you will come buckets. this is truly a car for a king!

Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:44 am

BanHamma wrote:sigh pawn >_<
ur comparing cars that are in totally different leagues!
most lambos can barely pass 200. the one in your pic is murcialago.
the fastest lambo is prolly the murcialago LP 640-4 SuperVeloce which can reach 211 mph.

ferrari family on the other hand, for performance, not style, take the epitome enzo. top speed ~226 (not sure on the 100% validity because everywhere i check everyone posts different values, higher and lower!). also, consider the more recent ones the Ferrari FXX Evoluzione with a top speed of 240 mph (an improvement off the already impressive 227 mph of fxx!).

the thing is, i feel that for past years, lambo has not outdone itself with their car construction. each new model in the series is jsut like the older one (with the exception of superveloce). thats my major dislike. and also the fanboyism how everyone assumes that lambo is the shit, simply because they are so widespread!

w/e, check this car out, its simply a goddess! Bugatti 16 C Galibier

look for some vids of it on the inside and you will come buckets. this is truly a car for a king!

Too bad that car costs like 2 mill. If the original bugatti costs 1.7 million, I can't imagine the price on this. If I was rich, I'd buy it, sure why not, I love the car. Very Happy

Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BanHamma on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:47 am

im glad you do. i personally do not like the overall body of the bugatti's but this ones interior made me totally oblivious to my personal opinion and preference. it was just so sweet. so yeah overall its one heck of a classy car (with a matching price tag as well lol).

Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:41 am

BanHamma wrote:im glad you do. i personally do not like the overall body of the bugatti's but this ones interior made me totally oblivious to my personal opinion and preference. it was just so sweet. so yeah overall its one heck of a classy car (with a matching price tag as well lol).

Eh, bugatti is a killer car. i would drive it, only if I was really rich. The amount of gas required to too much. Cmon, a 8 liter engine plus a V16, dammmmmmm. good luck out there, but lambo has V12 and like 600 Hp. I'm better off in a lambo, you just can't beat the car man.

Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BanHamma on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:47 am

hah its true. back in the day when original bugati veuron came out, they said that full tank, from 0 to top speed, the car would only spend 10 seconds in its top speed. and like only a few minutes of a total travel time! but then again lambo is not that much more fuel efficient. u want efficiency, honda/toyota...or other hybrids! as long as you drive a sport, be ready spend lots on it, no matter what car it is.

Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnedbygunz on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:49 am

BanHamma wrote:hah its true. back in the day when original bugati veuron came out, they said that full tank, from 0 to top speed, the car would only spend 10 seconds in its top speed. and like only a few minutes of a total travel time! but then again lambo is not that much more fuel efficient. u want efficiency, honda/toyota...or other hybrids! as long as you drive a sport, be ready spend lots on it, no matter what car it is.

Actually a bugatti can keep its top speed for a while. 12 minutes to be exact before the gas runs out. But, screw efficiency, if you're rich, lambo all the way.

Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top